Recipe by LizCl
This is the easiest chicken dish to make and so delicious. It's great when you're short on time.
- 4 pieces boneless skinless chicken cutlets
- salt and pepper
- 8 fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle chicken pieces lightly with salt and pepper and place in a shallow baking dish in a single layer.
- Wipe the mushrooms. Slice them over the chicken, then sprinkle with parsley.
- Top each piece of chicken with a slice of swiss cheese, then a slice of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.