1/3 Photos of Easy Cheesy Chicken Bake
Gods Child's Note:
I have not tried this recipe but it was gave to me by a lady who said it was good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F
- 2Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package; set aside.
- 3Mix chicken and broccoli in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 4Stir in soup, milk and cheese; top with the prepared stuffing.
- 5Bake 30 minute or until heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy Chicken Bake
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.6
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 109.2 mg
- Sodium 1053.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 37.7 g