Recipe by Gods Child
I have not tried this recipe but it was gave to me by a lady who said it was good.
Top Review by Doing it Right
First, I'm sorry about the lighting of the pictures I posted. This was a great comfort food casserole. I found this receipe on the side of the stove top stuffing box and came here to see if it was posted yet. I made it as posted with the exception of using 2 cups of shredded cheese. Because I was sceptical on the raw chicken, I cooked mine covered for 40 minutes, removed the foil and cooked an additional 10. I would repeat that the next time I make this. Thank you.
- 170.09 g package chicken stuffing mix
- 680.38 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 396.89 g bag frozen broccoli florets, thawed, drained
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 118.29 ml milk
- 354.88 ml kraft shredded cheddar cheese