Recipe by mhannan
A great crowd pleaser These can be made ahead of time and placed in cooler. Then you can cook them just before your party begins.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 425.
- In a frying pan, brown hamburger and sausage.
- Drain throughouly.
- Put meat back in pan.
- Add Velveeta cheese.
- Melt Cheese on Medium heat.
- Once cheese is melted, remove from heat.
- Place cocktail bread on cookie sheet.
- Add 1 tablespoon of meat and cheese mixture to each piece of bread.
- Place in oven for 10- 15 minutes until bread is cripsy.