1/3 Photos of Easy Cheese Nuggets
These are so good! Crisp on the outside and melting cheese on the inside! This recipe was originally from Betty Crocker. Servings depends totally on how large or small you cut your cheese. I prefer Monterrey Jack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cheese nuggets in a pan and put in freezer for at least one hour.
- 2Mix bisquick,paprika, garlic powder, milk and egg until smooth.
- 3Dip cheese into batter,covering cheese completely.
- 4Fry in 2 inches of oil heated to 375 degrees in a frying pan or in an electric skillet.
- 5Fry about 1-2 minutes, turning once, until golden brown.
- 6Drain on paper towels.
- 7Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
- 8Serve with marinara sauce.(My Marinara Sauce).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheese Nuggets
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.3
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 79.4 mg
- Sodium 512.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 16.4 g