Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is for a super easy punch for a celebratory occasion. Just three ingredients and you have a delicious punch to serve family and friends. Make as little or as much as you need. No big punch bowl if all you need is a pitcher. Kid friendly, non-alcoholic and fun. Enjoy! ChefDLH
- one cup ginger ale (or 2 liters)
- one cup fruit punch (or 2 liters, minute maid is great)
- Orange sherbet (to garnish)
- Take a pitcher and put equal parts ginger ale and fruit punch.
- Mix sherbet into pitcher to make a foam at top.
- Pour into cups, champagne flutes or glasses and add a scoop of sherbet foam to garnish the top.
- Take a bowl and put 2 liters of ginger ale and 2 liters fruit punch.
- Mix in orange sherbet to taste.
- Ladle into cups.