Recipe by Kristen in Chicago
These cookies are very quick and easy to make. From the March/April Quick Cooking Magazine.
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl, cream butter and pudding mix.
- Gradually roll in flour.
- Fold in pecans.
- Roll into 1-1/2 inch balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on greased baking sheets; flatten to 1/2 inch with a greased glass.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-13 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.