Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a great recipe for dieters or diabetics. Low in everything but fantastic taste. I usually eat this for lunch along with a small salad and cup of soup with a glass of tea. Enjoy!
- 1 (8 inch) tortillas
- 1 tablespoon philadelphia cream cheese with vegetables
- 2 ounces shaved low-sodium turkey breast
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 baby spinach leaves
- Apply cream cheese to the tortilla, spreading evenly. Add the layer of spinach leaves. Top with shaved turkey. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Gently roll and secure with a toothpick. You may warm this in a skillet, grill or griddle. I use no oils when warming this but you may if you desire.
- After heating, cut diagonally, serve while warm.