Recipe by teresejk
quick and easy, very flavorful. Makes get leftovers, I like to cut into strips and wrap with a tortilla.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1 cup crushed Durkee onions
- 2 tablespoons relish sandwich spread
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 350.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Crush corn flakes and french fried onions into very small pieces. Do not roll, you will want the mixture to be slighty chunky. Thourghly mix together the corn flakes and onions.
- Brush each chicken breast on the top and sides with the sandwich spread.
- Place chicken on a plate and cover with the crumb mixture, pressing down hard to stick. I do not coat the bottom - it becomes mushy.
- Place on baking sheet and cook 25 minutes.
- Remove chicken and drizzle with melted butter.
- Continue cooking 15-20 minutes or until done.