Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Saw this on TV and tried it, EASY and very good.
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 package Good Seasons salad dressing mix, dividded (roasted garlic)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs thinly sliced sirloin
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- In bowl mix first 6 ingredients and set aside.
- Mix oil and remainder of pkg.
- add meat and let sit at room temp for 30 minutes.
- skewer meat and BBQ a few minutes each side.
- Serve with warm sauce.
- I warm it in the microwave for 40 seconds.
5 bright star! Instead of buying the Good Season seasoning packet I used Miller's Recipe #34573. PERFECT! Thanks for sharing!
I would LOVE to try this recipe but cant get the salad dressing. What would be a substitute????