Recipe by Daydasa
This is what my hubby always ask for on those special breakfast mornings. Hope you like it as well.
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 medium golden delicious apple, peeled and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine pancake mix, milk, oil and egg.
- In an 8-inch ovenproof skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Stir in brown sugar,cinnamon and apple slices.
- Sauté until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour batter over apple mixture.
- Cook uncovered, over medium heat until bubbles form on top of pancake.
- Place in oven and bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 12-17 minutes or until golden brown. Invert onto a serving platter or large enough plate. Serve with syrup.