Easy-Bake Oven Thumbprint Cookies
- Stir together powdered sugar, butter, vanilla, water and flour until the flour disappears.
- Roll the dough between your fingers and make 12 small balls, 1/2 inch each.
- Place a few balls at a time on an ungreased sheet or pan with space between them.
- Press your thumb into the middle of each ball to make a thumb print.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, then remove.
- Repeat until all the cookies are baked. When the cookies are cool, fill each thumb print with jelly.
- Makes 12 cookies.