Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Source: Easy Bake Instruction Book dated 1972
- 1⁄3 cup pie crust mix
- 4 teaspoons water
- 2 tablespoons pie filling (see note)
- Combine 1/3 cup of pie crust mix and 4 teaspoons water with fork to form a ball.
- Divide and form into two smaller balls.
- On a lightly floured board roll out one ball slightly larger than the pan.
- Fit into greased pan.
- Fill with 2 tablespoons desired pie filling.
- Roll out other ball of dough and cut into 6 strips each 1/4" wide. Place on pie filling for lattice top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes.
- Note: Fill pie with pre-sweetened cherry, apple, or peach canned pie filling, mincemeat, jams, preserves or marmalade.