Source: Easy Bake instruction book dated 1972
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease pan lightly with butter.
- 2Cover bottom of pan lightly with brown sugar.
- 3Arrange thin slices of drained peaches over brown sugar.
- 4Mash lightly with spoon.
- 5Pour cake batter over peaches (see note #2).
- 6Bake about 20 minutes; immediately turn pan over onto a plate; let cool.
- 7Serve cake on plate with the peaches on top.
- 8Note #1: Or use 1 package Easy-Bake yellow cake mix.
- 9Note #2: The original instructions don't say but the 3 teaspoons of peach juice are used in place of the water to make the cake batter.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy-Bake Oven Peach Upside Down Cake
Serving Size: 1 (7 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
yellow cake mix