Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Source: Easy Bake instruction book dated 1972
Make and share this Easy-Bake Oven Peach Upside Down Cake recipe from Food.com.
- butter (for pan)
- 1⁄4 cup yellow cake mix (see note #1)
- 3 teaspoons peach juice
- 2 peach slices, drained and thinly sliced
- brown sugar, to taste
- Grease pan lightly with butter.
- Cover bottom of pan lightly with brown sugar.
- Arrange thin slices of drained peaches over brown sugar.
- Mash lightly with spoon.
- Pour cake batter over peaches (see note #2).
- Bake about 20 minutes; immediately turn pan over onto a plate; let cool.
- Serve cake on plate with the peaches on top.
- Note #1: Or use 1 package Easy-Bake yellow cake mix.
- Note #2: The original instructions don't say but the 3 teaspoons of peach juice are used in place of the water to make the cake batter.