Source: Easy Bake instruction book dated 1972
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease pan lightly with butter.
- 2Cover bottom of pan lightly with brown sugar.
- 3Arrange thin slices of drained peaches over brown sugar.
- 4Mash lightly with spoon.
- 5Pour cake batter over peaches (see note #2).
- 6Bake about 20 minutes; immediately turn pan over onto a plate; let cool.
- 7Serve cake on plate with the peaches on top.
- 8Note #1: Or use 1 package Easy-Bake yellow cake mix.
- 9Note #2: The original instructions don't say but the 3 teaspoons of peach juice are used in place of the water to make the cake batter.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy-Bake Oven Peach Upside Down Cake
Serving Size: 1 (7 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
yellow cake mix