Candle Lover's Note:
Makes 11 chocolate cake mixes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine sugar, cocoa powder, flour, baking soda, and salt.
- 2Stir with a wire whisk until blended. With a pastry blender, cut in
- 3shortening until evenly distributed and mixture resembles corn meal.
- 4Spoon about 1/3 cup of the mixture into each of 11 small containers with
- 5tight fitting lids or ziploc bags. Seal containers. Label with date and
- 7Store in a cool dry place. Use within 12 weeks.
- 8Makes 11 packages Children's Chocolate Cake Mix
- 9To Use:
- 101 Pkg Children's Chocolate Cake Mix (above)
- 114 tsp Water
- 12Preheat Easy Bake Oven for 15 minutes
- 13Preheat Easy Bake Oven 15 minutes
- 14To one container of mix add water. Stir with a fork or spoon until blended and smooth. Pour mixture into greased and floured 4 inch round miniature
- 15baking pan. Bake for 8 - 10 minutes.
- 16Remove from oven and cool in pan on a rack for 5 minutes. Invert onto a
- 17small plate and remove pan.
- 18When cool frost with Children's Chocolate
- 19Frosting if desired.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Bake Oven Children's Chocolate Cake Mix
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 11
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.6
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 220.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 2.0 g