Recipe by Kriis
Create your Butter Cream Frosting Mix for the Easy-Bake Oven instead of paying for expensive packaged mixes.
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine icing sugar and milk powder. Stir with wire whisk to blend. With a pastry blender, cut in peanut butter.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup mixture into each 8 small containers or Ziploc bags. Seal tightly. Label with date and contents.
- Store in cool dry place. Use within 12 weeks.
- To Use:
- In a small bowl mix 1 package Butter Cream Frosting with 3/4 teaspoon water. Stir well with a spoon until smooth and creamy. Add a drop or two of vanilla if desired.
- Each pack makes about 1/4 cup of frosting.