Create your Butter Cream Frosting Mix for the Easy-Bake Oven instead of paying for expensive packaged mixes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine icing sugar and milk powder. Stir with wire whisk to blend. With a pastry blender, cut in peanut butter.
- 2Spoon about 1/3 cup mixture into each 8 small containers or Ziploc bags. Seal tightly. Label with date and contents.
- 3Store in cool dry place. Use within 12 weeks.
- 4To Use:
- 5In a small bowl mix 1 package Butter Cream Frosting with 3/4 teaspoon water. Stir well with a spoon until smooth and creamy. Add a drop or two of vanilla if desired.
- 6Each pack makes about 1/4 cup of frosting.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Bake Oven Butter Cream Frosting Mix
Serving Size: 1 (358 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.4
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 70.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 31.9 g
- Protein 4.0 g