Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
We make these for parties and they go over great. They are very easy to make and you can do a variety.
- 2 lbs bacon
- 1 (16 ounce) container fresh mushrooms, washed with stems cut off
- 1 (16 ounce) package crab, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 1 (11 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts
- 1 (16 ounce) package medium-sized shrimp
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut strips of bacon into thirds (instead of 32 long slices you will have 96 short slices).
- Wrap a piece of bacon around a mushroom. Place seam side down on baking pan. Repeat until done.
- Cut tails off of shrimp, wrap with bacon and place on baking pan.
- Wrap the crab and the water chestnuts and place on baking pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until bacon is done and crispy.
- Place on paper towel to drain grease.
- Place on serving plate.
- Serve with dips: Ranch dressing and bbq sauce.
recipe sounds interesing... but makes no sense the way it's posted... if you'd be kind enough to give some clarification I'd love to try it!