Recipe by piginspandex
This is a very simple, delicious way to get your omega-3s!
Top Review by Lori Mama
This was a perfect light lunch. I believe this would be equally tasty served as an appetizer. I ate the entire recipe myself, so think that perhaps the serving size should be more like 1-2. Made for Every Day Holiday Tag. :)
- 2 avocados, ripe
- 2 tomatoes, vine-ripened
- 1 lime, juice of, bottled lime juice is also fine
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1 garlic clove, very finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the tomatoes into large chunks, approximately 3/4" cubed.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the pit. Cut the avocado flesh into chunks around the same size as the tomato chunks; this can either be done by removing the avocado from the skin and chopping it or it can be done by cutting the avocado while still in the skin and turning the skin inside out.
- Add olive oil, lime juice, and optional garlic, then salt and pepper to taste.