Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My son really, really likes ramen noodles, so I am always on the lookout for ways to use them. This recipe is from a Pillsbury Classic cookbook.
- 4 cups water
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped gingerroot
- 1 (3 ounce) package oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- 1 cup sliced bok choy
- 2 cups cooked chicken strips, about 1/4 inch wide
- In large saucepan, combine water, onions and gingerroot.
- Bring just to a boil over medium heat.
- Increase heat to medium-high.
- Add noodles from soup mix; boil 2 minutes.
- Add contents of seasoning packet from soup mix; stir to blend.
- Add bok choy; cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Stir in chicken strips; cook until thoroughly heated.