Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a REALLY simple way to make tomato soup in a rush. It's cheaper to make than most canned soup, too! Use crushed tomatoes for a chunky soup and use sauce for a smooth soup.
- 709.77 ml milk
- 473.18 ml tomatoes (crushed or unflavored sauce)
- 29.58 ml sour cream
- 4.92 ml oregano
- 4.92 ml parsley
- 4.92 ml basil
- 0.25 ml salt and pepper (optional)
- Combine everything in a pot on stove top.
- Cook on medium-high heat for about 10 minutes, stirring every once in a while.
- Serve with cheese crackers, shredded cheese, pepperoni, tortilla chips, or the classic grilled cheese!;).