Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From "It's About Thyme" cookbook, this recipe has graced our holiday hams for many years. It's super easy, tastes great, and makes a ham, and the cook, look good. Double for larger hams.
- 1 (12 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons whole cloves
- Cut horizontally and diagonally across ham; slip a clove into each point of intersection.
- Heat preserves, lime juice, and orange juice in small saucepan.
- Pour over ham and let ham set with glaze for 1/2 to 1 hour before baking.