Recipe by Sydney Mike
Here's an easy-to-make appetizer that's great tasting. It was found in the fall 2004 issue of the Kraft 'food&family' magazine.
Top Review by Redsie
Servd these for a family get-together and they were gone in a flash!! Would use less or no sugar next time as they were a bit sweet (I guess it depends on the kind of apple you use!). Thanks Syd! :)
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 small green apple, cut into 20 slices
- 1 small red apple, cut into 20 slices
- 1 (10 ounce) package extra-sharp cheddar cheese, cut into 20 small slices
- 40 Triscuit crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together sugar & cinnamon in medium bowl, then add apple slices, & toss to coat.
- Cut cheese slices in half diagonally.
- Place crackers on a baking sheet, & top each with 1 cheese slice & 2 apple slices.
- Bake 4-5 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.