Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 min
I don't care much for jar gravy, it's too bland for my tastes. So I thought of a super easy way to dress it up. Make plenty since it goes fast just keep the same ratio of 2 10 ounce jars of turkey gravy to one .87 ounce package of beef gravy to 2 TBS of white wine!
- 2 (10 ounce) jarsof homestyle turkey gravy
- 1 (7/8 ounce) packageof dry beef gravy mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons white wine (I prefer Chardonnay)
- Empty beef gravy mix into a sauce pan.
- Gradually add in 1 cup of cold water using a whisk.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until gravy comes to a boil.
- Simmer 1 minute or until thickened.
- Add the 2 jars of turkey gravy.
- Heat through.
- Add the 2 tablespoons of wine.
Sorry we did not care for this at all. Found it to be extremely bland and not thick enough. I ended up making another gravy recipe. I will freeze this to use over roast. Thanks for the recipe though.
This is an awesome recipe. it is easy & very tasty. I wished I could have given it more stars! Thank you for sharing. Ferryal