I don't care much for jar gravy, it's too bland for my tastes. So I thought of a super easy way to dress it up. Make plenty since it goes fast just keep the same ratio of 2 10 ounce jars of turkey gravy to one .87 ounce package of beef gravy to 2 TBS of white wine!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Empty beef gravy mix into a sauce pan.
- 2Gradually add in 1 cup of cold water using a whisk.
- 3Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until gravy comes to a boil.
- 4Simmer 1 minute or until thickened.
- 5Add the 2 jars of turkey gravy.
- 6Heat through.
- 7Add the 2 tablespoons of wine.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy and Rich Turkey Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.9
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 566.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.1 g