Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I don't care much for jar gravy, it's too bland for my tastes. So I thought of a super easy way to dress it up. Make plenty since it goes fast just keep the same ratio of 2 10 ounce jars of turkey gravy to one .87 ounce package of beef gravy to 2 TBS of white wine!
- Empty beef gravy mix into a sauce pan.
- Gradually add in 1 cup of cold water using a whisk.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until gravy comes to a boil.
- Simmer 1 minute or until thickened.
- Add the 2 jars of turkey gravy.
- Heat through.
- Add the 2 tablespoons of wine.