Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another easy oven fried chicken recipe!
Make and share this Easy and Crispy Oven Fried Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Wash and semi dry chicken breasts.
- Roll or shake chicken in flour, salt, paprika and pepper mixture.
- Pour small amount of oil in shallow baking dish.
- Lay chicken breasts, boney side up.
- Bake 30 minutes at 375.
- Remove from oven, turn over, return to oven and continue baking for 30 minutes at 375.
- Remove from oven and serve.
great recipe! I used seasoned salt in place of plain salt. Chicken was crisp and delicious!