- 4 large chicken breasts
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- liquid shortening or melted margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and semi dry chicken breasts.
- Roll or shake chicken in flour, salt, paprika and pepper mixture.
- Pour small amount of oil in shallow baking dish.
- Lay chicken breasts, boney side up.
- Bake 30 minutes at 375.
- Remove from oven, turn over, return to oven and continue baking for 30 minutes at 375.
- Remove from oven and serve.