Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
I've had several artichoke dips but this is the best. The green chilies make it!
Make and share this Easy 1,2,3 Artichoke Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- Mix all ingredients.
- Microwave 2-3 minutes unti creamy and cheese is melted.
- Serve w/Triscuits or other favorite crackers or bread.
Yummy artichoke dip! I agree, that the green chilies make it special; they add a nice little "kick" to it. I added about 2 tbsp of finely chopped onion. We dipped with tortilla chips, wheat crackers and veggies. This dip goes with anything. I think a little cayenne pepper would go nicely in this dip also. I'll make this again. Thanx for sharing.