Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Learned from a cooking show I was on.Love these.They are so cute and fun to make with kids!!! :)
- 3 cups Rice Krispies (RK)
- 2 cups melted chocolate chips (CC) or 2 cups peanut butter, can use both (PB)
- 1 cup marshmallows, ripped in pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups jelly beans or 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate eggs, can use both
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- Melt Chocolate Chips if using.
- In a bowl add RK and CC or PB.
- It may be gooey but cover 24 Baking Cups with it add flower to make less sticky.
- Cover all the Baking cups fulley make sure you see no white spots.
- Bake them for 30 secs in the microave.
- When not gooey place Jelly Beans or Chocolate eggs inches.
- Serve and Enjoy!