Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A holiday must-have! Great to place on the dessert table, or give to family and friends as chocolatey gifts.
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips or 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄2-1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips with EAGLE BRAND® and salt. Remove from heat; stir in nuts (optional) and vanilla. Spread evenly into wax paper lined 8- or 9-inch square pan.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board, peel off paper and cut into squares. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
The easiest fudge ever. I used semi-sweet chocolate chips and added in a cup of chopped pecans. A delicious fudge that only took minutes to prepare.
Super easy fudge! I didn't use nuts so I could share the goodies and not end up eating it all myself! LOL I used Guittard milk chocolate chips and my homemade vanilla. Delicious! :) I also used my Perfect Brownie Pan to form the squares, but I don't suggest it for anyone else. They squares are a little too short and getting them out of the pan was a bit of a pain, even if they are cut perfectly. ;) Thanks for posting, CocinaQueen! Made & enjoyed for the 2012 All Aboard the L-O-V-E train! tag game.
I made this with the semi-sweet chips. No one would eat it as the chocolate was overpowering. I will try again using the milk chocolate chips and give you an update.