Eagle Brand Festive Fudge
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips or 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄2-1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips with EAGLE BRAND® and salt. Remove from heat; stir in nuts (optional) and vanilla. Spread evenly into wax paper lined 8- or 9-inch square pan.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board, peel off paper and cut into squares. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.