Recipe by coinchantal
This is typical dutch recipe. From september you can buy these little cookies in the shop. The are used for the December 5th celibration of Sinterklaas.
- 250 g flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 125 g brown sugar
- 100 g soft butter
- 2 tablespoons of speculaas spices (see my other recipe)
- 3 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Put all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2. Knead it all together like a bread. It should be soft and flexibel.
- 3. Warm your oven 300 F or 150°C.
- 4. Make from the dough little balls ( they should be around 1/2 inch).
- 5. Put them in the oven.
- 6. They should be ready and brown in about 20 minute.