Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are good. How could they not be! From Paula Deen. Very easy too!
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 ounces canned mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 4 ounces French fried onion rings (1/2 of 8 oz. can)
- miniature party rye rounds or pumpernickel bread
- Toast party rye on both sides under broiler.
- In a bowl, stir together mayonnaise, Parmesan, mushrooms,and onion rings. Spread on toasted party rye. Place on baking sheet on lowest rack in oven. Broil until browned and bubbly.
Wonderful! I made these for my husband, who is a big mushroom fan. I don't particularly care for mushrooms, but tried them because they smelled wonderful. They are wonderful! So easy to make and very good. They will be a party staple at our house.