Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are good. How could they not be! From Paula Deen. Very easy too!
Make and share this Durkee Onion Ring and Mushroom Canapes recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 ounces canned mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 4 ounces French fried onion rings (1/2 of 8 oz. can)
- miniature party rye rounds or pumpernickel bread
- Toast party rye on both sides under broiler.
- In a bowl, stir together mayonnaise, Parmesan, mushrooms,and onion rings. Spread on toasted party rye. Place on baking sheet on lowest rack in oven. Broil until browned and bubbly.
Wonderful! I made these for my husband, who is a big mushroom fan. I don't particularly care for mushrooms, but tried them because they smelled wonderful. They are wonderful! So easy to make and very good. They will be a party staple at our house.