Recipe by dunkadelic-megastar
The Dunkadelic Big Dance Honey BBQ Wings are a sky-high, super-fly, slam-dunk for watching exciting college basketball tournament action.
- 5 lbs chicken wings
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 30 ounces barbecue sauce (honey)
- 1 cup honey
- 2 ounces brown sugar
- 1 large white onion
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 425 dgrees. Pour 1/2 cup water and 1/4 cup of butter into large baking pan.
- Place 5 pounds of chicken wings into baking pan.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on chicken wings.
- Cook for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove chicken wings from pan and put on large plate or tray.Wipe and clean baking pan saving 1-2 cups of juice water.
- Pour 30 ounces of Honey BBQ sauce into large bowl.
- Mix 1-2 cups of juice water (more or less for desired thickness).
- 1 cup pure honey.
- 2 ounces brown sugar/white sugar.
- 1 large minced onion.
- 1 tablespoon tabasco.
- 1 tablespoon black pepper.
- Re-set oven to 375 degrees.Place chicken wings back into baking pan.
- Top chicken wings with Honey BBQ sauce.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Bast chicken wings after 10 minutes to make sure BBQ glaze covers chicken wings.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.