1/1 Photo of Dulce De Leche S'mores Bark
This easy, kid-friendly recipe for bark marries the famous S'more flavours with the caramel flavours of dulce de leche. There's no scrimping on toppings here! Every inch is packed with crackers, marshmallows and dulce de leche; a truly satisfying treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a baking tray with grease-proof paper or a silicone mat.
- 2Break the milk and dark chocolate into a large heatproof bowl and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until all the chocolate is melted. Alternatively, you can set the bowl over a saucepan with an inch of simmering water in to melt.
- 3Add in the vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- 4Pour the melted chocolate mix onto the lined tray and spread in an even layer.
- 5Spoon the Dulce de leche onto the chocolate and swirl into the chocolate with a toothpick or skewer.
- 6Sprinkle marshmallows and biscuits/crackers over the melted chocolate.
- 7Place in the fridge until set, about 2 hours.
- 8Once set, peel away from lined tray and break into pieces.
- 9Bark will keep in an airtight container, in the fridge for 4 days.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dulce De Leche S'mores Bark
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.3
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.3 mg
- Sodium 56.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dulce de leche