Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This easy, kid-friendly recipe for bark marries the famous S'more flavours with the caramel flavours of dulce de leche. There's no scrimping on toppings here! Every inch is packed with crackers, marshmallows and dulce de leche; a truly satisfying treat!
- 8 ounces milk chocolate
- 8 ounces dark chocolate
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup dulce de leche
- 1 cup graham cracker, broken up (measure after breaking)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Line a baking tray with grease-proof paper or a silicone mat.
- Break the milk and dark chocolate into a large heatproof bowl and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until all the chocolate is melted. Alternatively, you can set the bowl over a saucepan with an inch of simmering water in to melt.
- Add in the vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Pour the melted chocolate mix onto the lined tray and spread in an even layer.
- Spoon the Dulce de leche onto the chocolate and swirl into the chocolate with a toothpick or skewer.
- Sprinkle marshmallows and biscuits/crackers over the melted chocolate.
- Place in the fridge until set, about 2 hours.
- Once set, peel away from lined tray and break into pieces.
- Bark will keep in an airtight container, in the fridge for 4 days.