Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe after Christmas while starting on collecting recipes for next year. It comes from the Jolly Time Popcorn folks. I wanted to try them the night I found it, but didn't have the butterscotch pudding. So, when I do get around to making them, I'll make any changes to the recipe that I think it needs. If you try it before me, please submit a review and let me know how they turned out. I'm anxious to try them!
- Place popped popcorn into a very large bowl, removing any unpopped kernels.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, brown sugar, crumbled candy bar and pudding mix; stir.
- Microwave on high 1-1/2 minutes or until boiling; stir.
- Cook on high 30 seconds, stir (mixture should be thickened).
- Pour over popped popcorn, mix until well coated.
- Form a ball with your hands that have been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll in graham cracker crumbs, if desired.
- Place on parchment paper or waxed paper; let stand at least 1 hour (they become less sticky as they stand).