Redneck Epicurean's Note:
I found this recipe after Christmas while starting on collecting recipes for next year. It comes from the Jolly Time Popcorn folks. I wanted to try them the night I found it, but didn't have the butterscotch pudding. So, when I do get around to making them, I'll make any changes to the recipe that I think it needs. If you try it before me, please submit a review and let me know how they turned out. I'm anxious to try them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place popped popcorn into a very large bowl, removing any unpopped kernels.
- 2In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, brown sugar, crumbled candy bar and pudding mix; stir.
- 3Microwave on high 1-1/2 minutes or until boiling; stir.
- 4Cook on high 30 seconds, stir (mixture should be thickened).
- 5Pour over popped popcorn, mix until well coated.
- 6Form a ball with your hands that have been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- 7Roll in graham cracker crumbs, if desired.
- 8Place on parchment paper or waxed paper; let stand at least 1 hour (they become less sticky as they stand).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dulce De Leche Popcorn Balls
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.7
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sweetened condensed milk
instant butterscotch pudding mix