From Justine Schofield Everyday Gourmet and looked like a lovely fresh and light salad yet still very filling and full of flavour. The cooking time is for the eggs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place eggs in a pot of cold water and bring to the boil and cook the eggs for 8 minutes and once cooked cool the eggs in a bowl of iced water.
- 2To easily remove the shell from the eggs peel under a running tap.
- 3Scatter the dukkah on a plate and roll the eggs in the spice mixture until well coated (the eggs should be slightly damp from been peeled under the running water which should make it easier to coat them in the dukkah.
- 4Arrange the tomatoes on each plate in the centre of the plate overlapping in a circle and then drape the prosciutto on top and add the wedges of avocado to this and carefully nest two eggs per person on each plate on top.
- 5Mix the salad leaves with vinegar and olive oil and place to the side and finally crumble over the fetta cheese.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dukkah Crusted Eggs With Fetta
Serving Size: 1 (403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.5
- Calories from Fat 372
- Total Fat 41.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 416.5 mg
- Sodium 714.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 22.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: