Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Justine Schofield Everyday Gourmet and looked like a lovely fresh and light salad yet still very filling and full of flavour. The cooking time is for the eggs.
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons dukkah
- 2 large tomatoes (ripe sliced thick)
- 1⁄2 avocado (cut into quarters)
- 4 slices prosciutto
- mixed salad green
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 100 g feta cheese
- Place eggs in a pot of cold water and bring to the boil and cook the eggs for 8 minutes and once cooked cool the eggs in a bowl of iced water.
- To easily remove the shell from the eggs peel under a running tap.
- Scatter the dukkah on a plate and roll the eggs in the spice mixture until well coated (the eggs should be slightly damp from been peeled under the running water which should make it easier to coat them in the dukkah.
- Arrange the tomatoes on each plate in the centre of the plate overlapping in a circle and then drape the prosciutto on top and add the wedges of avocado to this and carefully nest two eggs per person on each plate on top.
- Mix the salad leaves with vinegar and olive oil and place to the side and finally crumble over the fetta cheese.