A quick fix for those busy days.
Make and share this Dry Shampoo recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons orrisroot powder
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot
- Mix ingredients together.
- To use: Part hair and sprinkle a little powder along each row -- or for short hair, add some with your finger tips around the face and work back
- Leave on for 10 minutes.
- Brush out as much of the powder as possible.
- Note: The only drawback from this is that the hair is not quite as shiny.
Easy to put together and works great. The orris root makes this. I couldn't find orris root locally, so I mail-ordered it from Mountain Rose Herbs, and now I'm a big fan of theirs, too! Thanks, Abby Girl.