Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
My cousin Dria brought this to my 29th birthday party and everyone loved it!
Make and share this Dria's Pumpkin Spice Cake With Apple Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 (6 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened apple cider
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Mix cake mix, pumpkin puree, eggs, 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice, 2 tablespoons vanilla and water and pour into lightly greased baking pan.
- bake on 350 for 45 minutes.
- In a saucepan, heat cider, confectioners sugar, honey, 1 tablespoon vanilla and 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice and simmer til reduced.
- pour over cake.