Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I make salad dressings since commercial ones contain way too much sodium. This is a recipe from Bill and Jane, members of our local Vegetarian Society, but I cut the amount of Bragg's liquid aminos in half to reduce the sodium.
- 2⁄3 cup almonds or 2⁄3 cup raw cashews or 2⁄3 cup sunflower seeds
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice (buy 2 lemons)
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon Braggs liquid aminos
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground dill
- Blend all ingredients until creamy.
- Stir before serving.
- Thin with water, if desired.