Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
We have this for breakfast almost every morning. The veggies dress up the plain old eggbeaters (or you can use regular eggs).
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 3 -4 medium mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped sun-dried tomato
- cheese, if desired
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute or 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- Sauté the spinach, chive, mushroom and sun dried tomato in a non-stick skillet using a small amount of olive oil for about a minute.
- Add the egg beaters (or eggs).
- Cook till the eggs are done.
- Add a little cheese if desired.