1/1 Photo of Dressed up Baby Carrots
Make ordinary canned or fresh carrots special by preparing this spiffy little side dish for anytime of the year; winter holidays, Easter, or lazy Sunday dinners.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use either a bag of whole baby carrots from the produce section or 2 15 ounce cans of sliced carrots.
- 2Add carrots to a medium sized sauce pan over medium heat.
- 3Quickly add the butter and brown sugar and toss the carrots in the melting butter.
- 4Just when they begin to bubble, reduce to low heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- 5Remember, sugar can scorch quickly, so stir occasionally and keep the heat low.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dressed up Baby Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.7
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 113.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 0.5 g