Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Cool and refreshing. Allow to refrigerate overnight.
- 1 (3 ounce) package tapioca pudding mix, cook and serve
- 1 (3 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix, cook and serve
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange gelatin
- 3 cups water
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Combine the tapioca pudding, vanilla pudding and orange gelatin mixes with the water.
- Cook until mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- When cooled, fold in mandarin oranges and whipped topping.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Decided to make this cause my hubby is a real BIG fan of Mandarin oranges ... so glad I did - it's wonderful! Made it exactly as written. Thanks for a great recipe!
Excellent. I made this because my daughter asked me to after she saw the recipe while watching me surf this site. I think I liked it more than the kids. It reminds me of an orange Pushup. Really good. I did not make it with tapioca pudding and cut the water down to about 2 cups. A really good dessert for the summer.