Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great topping to a wonderful dinner!!
- 1⁄2 pint jamoca ice cream
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup drambuie
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground espresso coffee
- Combine all ingredients in blender container.
- Process until well blended.
- Serve as an after-dinner drink in 5 or 6 oz.
- Sprinkle with additional cinnamon, if desired.
This is iced coffee that knows somebody. I must admit, I couldn't wait until after dinner to try this devine decadence in a glass. I increased the coffee a little the second time around. Easy and delicious.
Tina, Drambuie is liqueur. It is sort of an odd orangey type flavor and is delicious. This recipe is a real treat as Ian expressed.
What is drambuie? I've never heard of it.