1/1 Photo of Dr. Pepper Cherry Marshmallow Cake
1 hr 5 mins
This is on my 'to bake' list. It sounds so good! This is a self icing cake!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) cans dark sweet cherries, pitted, drained, reserving syrup
- 3/4 cup reserved cherry syrup
- 1/4 cup Dr. Pepper cola
- 1 (3 ounce) package cherry Jell-O
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1Arrange cherries evenly on bottom of a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- 2Preheat oven to 350°F
- 3In a small saucepan, combine the cherry syrup, 1 package of cherry Jello and 1/4 cup Dr. Pepper; gently heat until Jello is dissolved.
- 4Add almond extract and cool slightly.
- 5In a large mixing bowl, combine yellow cake mix, 1 pack cherry Jello, oil, eggs and 3/4 cup Dr. Pepper. Beat on high for 3-4 minutes.
- 6Pour cooled Jello mixture over cherries in pan.
- 7Sprinkle evenly with the miniature marshmallows and then carefully and evenly spoon the batter mix over the marshmallows.
- 8Bake for 40-45 minutes. Cool on rack for 45 minutes. Chill 3-4 hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dr. Pepper Cherry Marshmallow Cake
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.7
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 47.1 mg
- Sodium 236.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 21.9 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: