- 2 jalapeno peppers, sliced
- 4 tilapia fillets, about 4 ounces each
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 2 slices white cheddar cheese or 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons low sodium cajun seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Get a saute pan good and hot over high heat. Lightly mist with olive oil spray.
- Season tilapia with cajun seasoning. Sear about 1 minute each side, then reduce heat to medium and cook about 3-4 minutes, or until fish is cooked thoroughly.
- In a separate pan, steam spinach until wilted.
- Top filets with layers of cooked spinach, tomato, and sliced jalapeno peppers.
- Top with cheese slices and cover. Heat until cheese is melted.
- I served with asparagus. Yum!