Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Downtown Jalapeno Tilapia recipe from Food.com.
- Get a saute pan good and hot over high heat. Lightly mist with olive oil spray.
- Season tilapia with cajun seasoning. Sear about 1 minute each side, then reduce heat to medium and cook about 3-4 minutes, or until fish is cooked thoroughly.
- In a separate pan, steam spinach until wilted.
- Top filets with layers of cooked spinach, tomato, and sliced jalapeno peppers.
- Top with cheese slices and cover. Heat until cheese is melted.
- I served with asparagus. Yum!