Would you believe spa like, low fat, mashed potatoes? This classic comfort food goes well with just about anything: roasted turkey, skinless chicken or lean beef. Perfect for busy weekday dinners or on a holiday buffet. I got this from Becel. Add some salt to taste if you wish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, add potatoes and cover with salted to taste water. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- 2Reduce heat to low and simmer 20 minutes or until potatoes are very tender; drain. In same saucepan, melt Becel Buttery Taste margarine over medium heat and cook garlic, stirring for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- 3Return potatoes to saucepan; mash. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 4Adjust seasoning to taste and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Mashed Potatoes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mashed Potatoes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Downright Almost Healthy Garlic and Parsley Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.3
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 71.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 2.6 g