- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup almonds or 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine 1/2 C powdered sugar, butter, and vanilla until fluffy.
- Add flour, almonds, and salt; mix until dough forms. Shape into 1 inch balls. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 13-17 minutes or until set but not brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheets; place on wire rack. Cool 10 minutes.
- Roll cookies in 3/4 C powdered sugar. Cool 15 minutes more, re-roll in powdered sugar.