1/3 Photos of Double-Shot Mocha Chunk Cookies
Bonnie G #2's Note:
This is a King Arthur cookie recipe described as dense, brownie-like drop cookies with pools of melting chocolate inside when hot from the oven. When Cooled the chocolate pools soldify into nuggets. Sounds soooo good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Lightly grease or line with parchment two cookie sheets.
- 3In medium bowl, cream together butter, sugar, baking powder, espresso powder, and salt.
- 4Add eggs and vanilla, beating until smooth.
- 5Stir in cocoa powder, then flour; the dough will be stiff.
- 6Mix in chocolate chips and chunks.
- 7Drop cookies by tablespoonfuls (about 1 1/2" balls) onto prepared baking sheets, leaving about 1 1/2" between them.
- 8Bake for 10 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven, allow to cool on pan.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double-Shot Mocha Chunk Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.9
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 17.3 mg
- Sodium 46.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 1.8 g