Recipe by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
With some butter you can make a fancy roll like this one without even trying. Full Recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2023
Directions See How It's Made
- Place two rolls in each cup of a sprayed 12 cup muffin tin, flat sides together.
- Squeeze, spray or brush butter or margarine between rolls.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.
- Immediately remove rolls from pan and place on cooling rack.