Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Double Ranchin' good pizza with a twist
Make and share this Double Ranch Chicken Bacon Pizza #RSC recipe from Food.com.
- 11 ounces pizza dough
- 1⁄2 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 3⁄4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 slices bacon, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup fresh spinach, cut into strips
- 1 cup black olives, halved
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place 1 teaspoon of cornmeal on a pizza stone and roll out pizza dough onto stone; bake in oven for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a medium skillet and wilt spinach for 1 minute; remove to drain and set aside.
- Place chicken, flour, and ranch dip in a plastic bag; shake to coat. Add Chicken to hot oil and cook 5-6 minutes stirring often. Remove from oil to drain and set aside.
- In a small skillet cook bacon about 4 minutes; remove to drain.
- To assemble Pizza, spread ranch dressing on baked pizza crust.
- Add chicken, bacon, spinach and olives.
- Sprinkle cheeses on top.
- bake in oven 10 more minutes.
Quite a tasty recipe. My children and husband alike think I should add it to our favorites list.
An excellent recipe. This is a nice change from the typical pizza. It has a good blend of flavors and adds interest to a meal. Definitely a keeper.