3 hrs 3 mins
Claire de Luna's Note:
This is a little twist to Jell-O popsicles and has become a summertime favorite, as it has a bit less sugar with ALL the flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve Jell-O and sugar in boiling water.
- 2Add orange juice to orange Jell-O, or limeaide to lime Jello-O.
- 3Pour into ice cube trays, small paper cups, or frozen popsicle molds.
- 4Insert wooden sticks into molds or cups for handles.
- 5(If desired, popsicles may be partially frozen before handles are inserted.) Freeze until firm.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Orange or Lime Popsicles
Serving Size: 1 (1155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 29.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 0.7 g