Recipe by Claire de Luna
This is a little twist to Jell-O popsicles and has become a summertime favorite, as it has a bit less sugar with ALL the flavor.
Top Review by cuisinebymae
These are by far the best popsicles I have ever had! The made the orange flavour. They are easy to make and look wonderful! They are fine textured and the flavour is perfect! My boys had them last night and wanted them again for breakfast. We are really looking forward to trying the lime flavour.
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange Jell-O or 1 (3 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups orange juice or 2 cups limeade
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve Jell-O and sugar in boiling water.
- Add orange juice to orange Jell-O, or limeaide to lime Jello-O.
- Pour into ice cube trays, small paper cups, or frozen popsicle molds.
- Insert wooden sticks into molds or cups for handles.
- (If desired, popsicles may be partially frozen before handles are inserted.) Freeze until firm.