From Alan's Kitchen.
Make and share this Double Kisses Chocolate Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line muffin cups (2-1/2 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups.
- Combine butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl. Beat on high speed of mixer 3 minutes.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt and baking powder; add alternately with water to butter mixture, beating just until blended.
- Fill prepared muffin cups about 1/2 full with batter.
- Place chocolate piece in center of each.
- Bake 20 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly in center.
- Remove from cups to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Frost as desired.
- Place another chocolate piece on top of each cupcake.
Lovely cupcakes with a great taste. I did not frost the entire cupcake but opted for a dab of frosting with a kiss on top. The kids loved them!
These are such wonderful little treats for the family without alot of fuss with frosting. I opted not to add frosting and just top with another kiss. Double bonus. Thanks for a great recipe Celine~ Made for 123Hits~
my dil made this for the church pot luck, and it went really fast, and she got many, many, favorable comments. Its a keeper.