From Alan's Kitchen.
Make and share this Double Kisses Chocolate Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line muffin cups (2-1/2 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups.
- Combine butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl. Beat on high speed of mixer 3 minutes.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt and baking powder; add alternately with water to butter mixture, beating just until blended.
- Fill prepared muffin cups about 1/2 full with batter.
- Place chocolate piece in center of each.
- Bake 20 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly in center.
- Remove from cups to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Frost as desired.
- Place another chocolate piece on top of each cupcake.