1/3 Photos of Double Kisses Chocolate Cupcakes
From Alan's Kitchen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces; set aside.
- 2Preheat oven to 350°F Line muffin cups (2-1/2 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups.
- 3Combine butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl. Beat on high speed of mixer 3 minutes.
- 4Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt and baking powder; add alternately with water to butter mixture, beating just until blended.
- 5Fill prepared muffin cups about 1/2 full with batter.
- 6Place chocolate piece in center of each.
- 7Bake 20 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly in center.
- 8Remove from cups to wire rack. Cool completely.
- 9Frost as desired.
- 10Place another chocolate piece on top of each cupcake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Kisses Chocolate Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.2
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.3 mg
- Sodium 180.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g