Easy and full of chocolate--what's not to love?!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*F.
- 2Cut well-chilled cookie dough into 1/4" thick slices; place 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 3Cut a 1" circle out of the centers of half the cookes.
- 4Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes, or until edges are golden.
- 5Cool for 2 minutes on the cookie sheets, then transfer cookies to wire racks and cool completely.
- 6Melt the bittersweet chocolate and butter together in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring often, until the chocolate has melted.
- 7Spread chocolate over bottoms of the whole cookies.
- 8Immediately top each chocolate coated cookie with the cookies with the holes.
- 9Place the milk chocolate chips in a small, heavy Zip-lock bag; seal.
- 10Microwave at 50% power for 1 1/2 minutes.
- 11Turn the bag over, microwave 1-1 1/2 minutes more, or until chocolate is melted.
- 12Knead the bag until the chocolate is smooth.
- 13Snip a small corner off the edge of the bag; drizzle the chocolate in a random or decorative pattern over the cookies.
- 14Let stand until the chocolate has set, about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (759 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.3
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.8 mg
- Sodium 139.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 1.4 g