Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
My mother in law always sends us various flavors of fudge for Christmas. The package can get prety expensive so she gave me the recipes so I could make them myself.
- 8 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 6 white chocolate baking squares
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon orange rind, grated
- Microwave chocolate and milk in microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring halfway through heating time. Stir until chocolate is melted.
- Stir in vanilla and nuts. Spread in foil-lined 8 inch square pan.
- Melt white chocolate as directed on package. Stir in additional 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk and grated orange peel. Spread over fudge in pan.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Cut into squares.